If you want to save dried flowers, you can put the dried flowers in a ventilated place, and try to avoid strong sunlight when placing the dried flowers. And most of the dried flowers are light in weight and have poor toughness, so be sure to pay attention to wind protection when storing.
Precautions for storing dried flowers:
1. Moisture-proof. Dried flowers affected by moisture will affect the appreciation value of dried flowers. Dried flowers should be placed in a ventilated place, and should be checked frequently and regularly turned over to the sun. Especially in the rainy season, pay more attention.
2. Anti-fading. To be beautiful, you must pay attention to maintaining the color of dried flowers. Sunlight can easily fade dried flowers, so when placing dried flowers, try to avoid strong sunlight.
3. Cleaning. Dust can be removed with a hairdryer, sprayed with alcohol, rinsed with water, and dried. However, it should be noted that these methods are likely to lead to a decline in the quality of dried flowers, so they should be used properly.
4, sunscreen. The pigment molecules on the dried flowers can undergo chemical reactions under the action of light, destroying the chemical structure of the dried flowers, causing them to lose their ability to develop color, and causing the flowers to fade. In the process of placing, try to avoid direct sunlight or a strong light environment.
5. Windproof. Most of the dried flowers are light in weight and have poor toughness. They are easy to break, deform, drop flowers and fruits under strong wind conditions, resulting in a decrease in ornamental value.
6. Anti-insect. Although the phenomenon of insect pests on dried flowers is not very common, once it occurs, the consequences are more serious. Pest control should be based on prevention. Once the dried flowers are infested with insects, they should be thrown away and re-purchased.