What are the hazards of air fresheners in daily life
Nov 11,2021 / / Author: ShengKui
At present, most of the air fresheners popular on the market are composed of ether and aromatic flavors. These ingredients will decompose and deteriorate after being released into the air, which is a pollutant in itself. Different air fresheners just add different flavors and taste different, so you should understand its hazards:
Air fresheners actually cover up the peculiar smell and cannot eliminate the peculiar smell fundamentally. Therefore, when released into the air, it is a pollutant in itself, and after it decomposes itself, it produces hazardous substances, and some air fresheners , There are also some impurities, which are also substances that pollute the environment.
The ingredients contained in air fresheners are all organic, and most of them can cause allergies and also have some strong irritation to the respiratory tract, especially for people who are prone to allergies or people with allergies.
Cause serious illness
The aromatic substances contained in air fresheners can stimulate the human nervous system and affect the growth and development of children. The Consumers Association of the European Community found through investigations that air fresheners can even induce diseases such as cancer.
Relevant experts pointed out that the following points should be paid attention to when using air fresheners:
1. It should be used with caution when there are infants, asthmatics, people with allergies and people with allergic diseases indoors.
2. When spraying or igniting air fresheners, it is best to leave the scene temporarily and enter after most of the aerosol or particulate matter settles. It is best to open doors and windows for ventilation before entering.
3. Gas air fresheners should be used to deodorize toilets and bathrooms.
4. Don't rely too much on air fresheners, you should find out the cause of the stench from the root and remove them thoroughly to make the room air really fresh.
Experts also pointed out that the use of 84 disinfectant water, air fresheners and other chemical substances should be avoided as much as possible in the home. If there are no respiratory infection patients in the room, it is generally not necessary to carry out air disinfection frequently.
And the correct method of air disinfection
1. Natural ventilation method: No matter how cold the weather is, there should be a period of time for ventilation every day. The best time is around 9 am and 3 pm, usually 10 to 30 minutes.
2. Ultraviolet radiation method: When there is no one, a 30-watt low-ozone ultraviolet lamp can be installed in each room (about 15 square meters), and it can kill 90% of the pathogenic microorganisms in the indoor air.
3. Vinegar disinfection method: Vinegar contains various components such as acetic acid, which has a certain sterilization ability and can be used for air disinfection in homes. 100 to 150 grams of vinegar can be used per 10 square meters, add water twice, put in a bowl and steam slowly for 30 minutes. When boiling and fumigating, it is best to close the doors and windows. Fumigation is performed 1 to 2 times a day for 3 consecutive days.
4. Moxa roll disinfection method: You can also ignite the moxa roll after closing the doors and windows. Use one moxa roll for every 25 square meters. After half an hour, open the doors and windows for ventilation.