In fact, scented candles have long been popular among white-collar workers in European and American countries. The smell of scented candles when burning can be transmitted to the brain through the central nervous system, which has the effect of relaxing the nerves. The smell itself also has the function of purifying the air and eliminating peculiar smell. The different scents of scented candles also stimulate the cerebral cortex differently, so different scents have different effects.
Aromatherapy candles can be divided into many kinds of scents, and different scents have different effects on people:
1. Lavender scented candle is a very common one, it has calming and soothing effects. It can relax people's nerves, help sleep, and prevent mosquito bites. However, patients with hypotension and pregnant women should avoid using it.
2. Lemon-flavored aroma candles can keep people's mind sober, strengthen people's immunity, and help fight infectious diseases.
3. Peppermint is cool and refreshing. It can treat stomach and digestive system discomforts, prevent colds, and help respiratory diseases such as bronchitis. Not suitable for pregnant women.
4. Chamomile can balance the body and mind and calm people's emotions, which is very suitable for children and pregnant women.
5. Rosemary Rosemary is very popular with everyone because it has the function of enhancing memory, invigorating the spirit, and can help people think.
Precautions for the use of scented candles
1. Avoid contact with eyes and skin when using scented candles, and keep them out of reach of children and pets.
2. It is recommended to burn out the candle every 3 hours or so to allow the indoor air to circulate.
3. Aromatherapy candles are not suitable for use on the dining table, which will cover up the scent of the real object and affect people's eating.
4. Just use one scent in the same space. If you want to change the scent, you can burn other scents after the first scent is exhausted after the indoor air circulates.