The first is to choose flowers. Platycodon grandiflorum, calla lilies, and lilies with high water content can only be made into fresh cut flowers, and cannot be made into dried flowers. Most of the flowers suitable for dried flowers have the characteristics of low water content, such as roses, forget-me-nots, and cockscombs. Flowers etc. In addition, pine cones, red flowers, sorghum ears, and pussy willow are also excellent wildflowers.
After choosing the flowers, you have to choose the flowers. Basically, the fresher the buds and half-flowers, the better the shape of dried flowers. Large blooming flowers will squeeze each other when they are hung to air-dry, and the shape may not be good. The petals of the withered flower are easy to fall off and it is not convenient to make the flower material of the dried flower.
It will be easy to handle from now on, just tie the bottom of the bouquet with a rubber band and hang it upside down in a dry and ventilated place. After two weeks, the dried flowers were finished, and they were darker than the original ones.
Dried flowers have been kept in the room for a long time, and some dust will inevitably be deposited. At this time, only a hairdryer can be used to blow away the dust. Don't let the dried flowers be dripped with water, the dried flowers will not live long if they get wet or damp.
Dried flower sachet
A. Method of making dried rose flowers
1. Select suitable fresh roses and arrange the extra branches and leaves slightly; tie the bouquets with rubber bands to prevent them from falling off during the drying process.
2. After tying the bouquet, choose a more ventilated place to hang the bouquet upside down to air dry.
3. After two weeks of natural air drying, dried flowers can be made.
B. How to make small pot flowers
1. Material preparation: a few dried roses (other dried flowers can also be used), a small flowerpot, a sponge, scissors, a blade, and a ribbon.
2. Cut the sponge to a size that can fit in the flower pot, and then put it in the flower pot. Prune the dried flowers again and insert the dried flowers into the sponge in the pot.
C. Forget-me-not dry flower making method
1. The drying process of forget-me-not is similar to that of roses. Pick and organize fresh forget-me-nots.
2. Bundle the bouquet with rubber bands and hang upside down in a ventilated place to air dry.
3. Air-dry for about two weeks, and the dried flowers can be made.