The beautification of the room, the charming scenery outside the window, and the fragrance emanating from the room can make the room have a strong attraction. However, the perennial use of air fresheners makes the room emit a delicate fragrance, which is harmful to the body. So, how to make the living room smell all year round and harmless to the body? Here are some simple and easy methods:
1. Put a small dish of water in a warmer place in the room, drop a few drops of vegetable sesame oil in the water, the fragrance will evaporate naturally and overflow the room. You can also add a few drops of vegetable sesame oil to the watering can, shake it well, and spray it indoors, which can also make the house smell good.
2. Before turning on the light every day put a drop of perfume on the light bulb, and then turn on the light, your favorite fragrance will surround your room for a long time.
3. Buy a pack of aromatherapy dried flowers and put them in the house, the fragrance produced is fresh and natural, elegant and refreshing, and refreshing. It helps to cheer up the mood, refresh the mind, relieve stress, and soothe nervous tension. Let people get spiritual purification and emotional sublimation in a breath.
Aromatherapy Dried Flowers
4. In summer, spraying some perfume on the air conditioner or electric fan will also make the room feel fresh and cool. Regularly spray your pillows, towels, and sheets with perfume to keep your room scented for a long time.
5. Add a few drops of lemon or grapefruit sesame oil to the water of the steam iron, which can leave a fresh smell in the room when ironing.
6. Add a few drops of bergamot oil to one liter of clean water to wash all kinds of utensils, which can make all kinds of utensils clean and fragrant indoors.