How to make flowers do not change color
Nov 18,2021 / Industry News / Author: ShengKui
The flowers do not change color when they are made into dried flowers:
Natural air drying method:
1. The most important thing is to choose the flowers you like, but remember that the flowers with high water content are not recommended to be dried flowers.
2. Take care of the extra branches and leaves. Remove some leaves to make them look more refreshing.
Tie the bottom end with a thread, separate the flower heads a bit from each other, and place them upside down in a dry, warm place without direct sunlight.
3. Be careful to re-tie the rope every few days because as the water disperses, the branches and stems will become thinner.
Don't touch the petals randomly during the air-drying process, it will be ready in about 2-3 weeks.
Desiccant production method
1. This method is more suitable for making dried flowers without stems.
The dried flowers can be used as mobile phone cases. Find a box and put all the desiccant in it.
Then place the flower face up in the desiccant directly, not superimposing it is best.
2. The desiccant should be evenly sprinkled in the gaps of the flowers, and be sure to spread evenly.
3. The desiccant will change color after absorbing water. Use the transparent box to observe the dehydration status of the flowers at all times.
The dried flowers will be ready in about a week.
Microwave oven baking
1. Microwave baking is the fastest way.
But it is only suitable for relatively flat plants, such as daisies, marigolds, small roses, gypsophila, etc. Spread the flowers flat on the paper and separate the flowers from each other to avoid sticking together after drying.
2. Fold the paper in half and press the plant inside. Put it in the microwave and let it bake for 30 seconds to a minute or so. Take it out is dried flowers.
3. After making dried flowers, you will be able to use your small creativity and make more beautiful things.